During this extraordinary time I hope that you, your loved ones and your colleagues are well. There is no doubt that this situation is impacting many of us in our daily work and life
With a continuously evolving situation like COVID-19 impacting our country and the global community, we all face a very challenging time. I want to assure you that our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our employees and our customers and we are putting every effort into ensuring we can continue to deliver the customer support and service you need during this time.
We have strong business continuity plans in place and we will continue to monitor and plan ahead for all eventualities in order to protect you and our employees during this unprecedented time, so you can be assured of receiving the highest level of service with minimal disruption from ESB Staff Insurance Scheme (see Useful Information below).
Thank you for your continued trust and support. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me or a member of the team on 017026699 Option 5 or email: email@example.com
ESB Staff Insurance Scheme
We are endeavouring to operate remotely and are adequately equipped to do so but some activities can only be performed on site. We are limiting the number of people in the office.
Counter Service Cancelled
Our Counter service is cancelled until further notice. Please do not call into our office. Payments can be made by calling us on 017026699 Option 5, Option 1.
Telephone Lines are Open
Our telephone lines and email service are open and staffed. If you are having difficulty getting through to us, please leave a message. We aim to call back within 20/30mins.
Email – For a quick response
For an efficient response to queries, please click on the link to use our email service: firstname.lastname@example.org
TIPS: The Motor line is the busiest. Use email where possible for all Home/Motor/Travel queries, its much quicker : click here to email us: email@example.com
Home & Motor
If you pay by deduction from your ESB salary, instalments for home and motor will run for 10 months/44 weeks/22 fortnights. Instalments are set up the month following your renewal month eg. For a January renewal – First instalment will start in February and the last one will be November.
Travel Insurance is not automatically renewed
Travel policies are no longer being renewed with AGA. We have a new travel provider, Chubb insurance. For more information or if you wish to purchase a policy please click the following link to access our website at www.esbstaffinsurancescheme.ie
Working from Home
- There are provisions to work from home for business or professional purposes related to ESB or its subsidiaries. Under the current COVID-19 crisis Allianz have extended this cover to non-ESB employees permanently residing in your home
- Duties are restricted to Clerical/Admin activities
- This policy does not extend to cover third party liability i.e. you are not covered to hold meetings with anyone (whether ESB employees or otherwise) in your home.
- This policy also provides cover for Business equipment (owned by you), limited to a total of €4000 with a single article limit of €1500
- Shomera: If any policyholder has a Shomera, this must be notified to us to ensure cover is extended. In addition, the building sum insured must be adequate to include same.
All of the above is subject to terms/conditions/restrictions/exclusions.
This is a broad outline of the cover provided by ESB Staff Insurance Scheme Home policy. We strongly recommend that you read the full wording which can be found on our website: www.esbstaffinsurancescheme.ie