Motor Insurance - Making a Motor Claim
- You must contact Allianz p.l.c. to report a claim 01 613 3990
- Allianz p.l.c. have a dedicated 24 hours claims service
- Allianz p.l.c. will record the incident details
- Once reported, Allianz p.l.c. will take the details of the incident and arrange for a Motor Assessor to assess the damages to your vehicle.
- When the engineers report is received Allianz p.l.c. will contact you with the next stage of your claim.
- On confirmation of cover, Allianz p.l.c. will provide you with an offer and proceed with settlement of your claim.
What excess do I pay in the event of a claim?
(€150 will be deducted if necessary repair work is completed by an Allianz p.l.c. approved repairer)